Premium Saver Account
Q. Who can apply for NBP Premium Saver Account?
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP)
Q. What documents are required for account opening?
- CNIC / NICOP / POC from NADRA, ARC / Passport / Income proof and any other document required as per Bank policy & procedure.
Q. In how many cities is NBP Premium Saver Account available?
- All NBP domestic branches county wide
Q. What profit rate can we get on NBP Premium Saver Account?
- Earn up to 5.00% p.a. (For amount of Rs.20,000 – 1 Million)
Q. How is it different from normal PLS Saving Account?
- If balance maintained in Premium Saver is between Rs.20,000 – 1 Million then a profit rate of 1.00% in access of PLS rate will be applicable.
- In addition only 2 withdrawal transactions per month are allowed in Premium Sver Account.