We, at NBP, offer different kinds of financing modes to SMEs
In fund based financing, we have following options:
- Working Capital Finance e.g. (finance against pledge, hypothecation or mortgage etc.) for services concerns, local / foreign traders and manufacturers
- Medium Term Finance
- Long Term Finance
SMEs can avail a range of non-funded facilities e.g. letter of credit, letter of guarantees etc.
NBP offers specific seasonal working capital finances for manufacturers / traders under Rice, Cotton and Wheat seasonal crops. These finances are for the procurement of stocks and meeting day to day expenses for value addition i.e. conversion of raw products into finished products and subsequent selling into local or international market.
Following are brief features of our SME products:
Eligibility Criteria: Businessman having minimum age 22 years or maximum 65 years
Pricing criteria: Floating Markup mechanism (i.e. KIBOR + spread)
Required documents: Loan Application Form, borrower’s profile, Financials, property documents etc.
Repayment frequency: Monthly / Quarterly /lump sum
Financing under SBP Schemes
Various SBP financing schemes are offered to our SME customers details as follow:
- Credit Guarantee Scheme For Small And Rural Enterprises (for details click here)
- Credit Guarantee Scheme For Women Entrepreneurs In Underserved Areas (for details click here)
- Export Finance Schemes (for details click here)
- Long Term Financing Facility (LTFF) for Plant & Machinery (for details click here)
- Refinancing Facility for Modernization of SMEs (for details click here)
- Scheme for Financing Power Plants using Renewable Energy (for details click here)
- Financing Facility for Storage of Agricultural Produce (for details click here)
For further detail on SBP financing schemes, please click the following link:
To apply for SME finance, please contact your nearest branch of NBP.