Beware! Criminals can misuse the Coronavirus (Covid-19) emergency for frauds. Fake emails and telephone calls are being received by the public to steal their money from bank accounts through frauds. Keep yourself aware on this matter and follow these instructions.
• Do not share any details related to your bank account, debit/credit card, and personal details on telephone call or email even if the caller/sender claims to be someone from NBP, State Bank, FBR or any government/law enforcement agency.
• Do not click on links or download attachments received via email, SMS, messaging apps (WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger etc.) or found on the internet websites. They may steal sensitive information for fraud.
• Never download software/apps from untrusted or suspicious internet websites and mobile app stores.
• Do not handover your debit/credit card or ATM card to anyone.
• Never share your ID, password, debit/credit card number, PIN number or One-Time Password (OTP) of NBP Digital App.
• Never use your Name, CNIC No. and/or Date of Birth as password.