NBP Choice Business/Individual Account
Q. Who can apply for NBP Choice Account?
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP)
- Self Employed Businessman (SEB)
Q. What documents are required for account opening?
- CNIC / NICOP / POC from NADRA, ARC / Passport / Income proof and any other document required as per Bank policy & procedure.
Q. In how many cities is NBP Choice Account available?
- All NBP domestic branches country wide.
Q. What is the minimum & maximum average balance requirement for NBP Choice Account to avail free services?
- Min average balance of Rs.25, 000/- for Individual Account
- Min average balance of Rs.100, 000/- for Business Account
Q. What if we don’t maintain the indium average balance required to avail free services?
- The account will be treated as a normal current account until the criteria to avail free services is fulfilled.